Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yippee! It's a Yellow Day!

Today was definitely a Yellow Day, full of joy and happiness!

I found a Damsel fly while gathering grass for the geese this morning and got a quick pic.
It was picture day at school, so I drove over and took my turn at a camera shot. As I was leaving Alicia was just puling in with the boys. She had Josh and Jordan as well.

From there I drove to Rocklin to pick up an order from Mercurius. I was quite excited about this one. I just discovered they carry left handed scissors and I ordered 2 different pair for Owen. I also got a beginners handwriting practice book for him, a poetry and a music composition book for BJ.

It seems like every time I go through the catalog I find something new. Then when I place an order for a customer I just add that to the order.

This evening I prepared for BJs lesson tomorrow. There is so much to choose from and so little time! It is not fair!

Fall is gently kissing the air so that we are feeling a little temperature drop. What a difference a week makes!

Yes, this has been a FantasticYellow Day!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment