Saturday, April 4, 2009

An Indigo Sagacious Saturday- A Restful Day

It's an Indigo Sagacious Saturday!
If you have been following my "Colour your week" you know today is an Indigo restful day. A day for creativity and to renew and recenter yourself.
Although my allergies are manking my life unpleasant at the moment I thought if I opened the windows and doors...... ahhhhhhh yes!
The sounds of several species of birds floats gently on the cool breeze.
(Along with the occasional crow of my rooster.)
I can close my eyes and breathe slowly, meditating on the many gifts I have been given by God.
This is a quiet reflective moment, that recharges and centers me to help me deal with the burdens of life.
The evidence of God is all around us. How can anyone look at the wonders of this earth and believe in evolution?
------

My sagacious Native American Indian proverb of the week is:
"Talk to your children while they are eating; what you say will stay even after you are gone"
Nez Pierce Indian

It reminds me of a scripture inspired by the wisest of them all, our Creator:
Deuteronomy 6:6, 7 “These words that I am commanding you today must prove to be on your heart; and you must inculcate them in your son and speak of them when you sit in your house and when you walk on the road and when you lie down and when you get up.”
It is closely related to this one.
Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a boy according to the way for him; even when he grows old he will not turn aside from it."
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment