Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Long Week - Many Happenings - Yellow Wednesday

Today is a Yellow day.
Wednesday is the middle of the week still a time of joy and energy.
Yellow is the colour of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.
Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. Use yellow to evoke pleasant, cheerful feelings.

How the colour yellow affects us mentally and physically:
* Mentally stimulating
* Stimulates the nervous system
* Activates memory
* Encourages communication

Rhythm Wednesday:
There is a wonderful book called "Seven Times the Sun" that helps you to guild your child through the rhythms of the day. There are many ideas that help you to show your child how to honor ordinary moments and bring balance, joy and harmony to your family!

Well I missed Munchie Monday this week. I guess I will have to make it up next week. The days just slid by since I got back from my son's last Tues. I should have been home on Mon. but Shane pleaded and then cried. What is a grandma to do? I stayed.
I had not seen him all winter and he had grown about 4 inches. Fri. we played and enjoyed one another's company, Sat. he had his piano recital.

Sun he had his last skiing lesson. I did not go into the mountains with them. I would have spent the whole time in the lodge, so I stayed at home with Cher.
I arrived home Tues. to a back log of chores.
Thurs. was my Homeschooling day with another one of my grandsons. We spent a good deal of the day watching as the egg he began incubating 21 days earlier began to hatch. That afternoon Sparky was born.

Since that day I have been attending to urgent family matters.
Next Mon. we have a school Field trip to Alcatraz. I am so excited. I have always wanted to go there. It has always interested me since I watched "The Birdman from Alcatraz" many years ago.
I will take pictures and create a slide show with Flickr to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment